We believe that this year API Simulator Calalyst will provide a platform that the members will use to build the most ideal APIs that will work for any version of any service, thus empowering TM Forum members to succeed in the digital economy and will enable the open digital ecosystem by exposing critical service management and control functionality to digital services.
Companies involved in the Catalyst: Wipro, AT&T, DGIT Systems, Ultrafast Fibre, FTTH Council for Asia Pacific.
Doug Nixon, DGIT Systems CEO, will present the API Simulator Catalyst on Tuesday, May 10th at 5.10PM.
Greg Tilton’s Presentation – Your Catalog is my Catalog
May 10th, 2016 at 11.50 AM / Hermes Auditorium
Greg Tilton will share his insightful views on how the combination of catalog driven systems and dynamic APIs allow partners to plug in, configure and go, providing less code or even zero code solutions to facilitate growth for service Providers.
Panel Session – The Scope, evolution and standardization of APIs
May 11th, 2016 at 11.55 AM / Muses Room
- How do standardized APIs support ecosystem integration and service quality?
- Standardization – enhancing interoperability, cross-operator and cross-industry offerings and driving value.
- What role do various stakeholders play, and what initiatives are currently being worked on?
- Developing a solid API management strategy – key considerations and challenges.
- Using dynamic APIs to operationally integrate different types of services.
Michel Burger – CTO / NantMobile
Greg Tilton – Founder / DGIT Systems
Andreas Polz – CTO / Infonova
Jean-Luc Tymen – Senior Architect / Orange
Industry Insight: Fibre as a Service
The access component of new ecosystems by Peter Macaulay – President of the FTTH Asia Pacific Council
May 11th, 2016 at 12.25 PM / Muses Room
- How the very same dynamic APIs can be used for Telco, Cloud, NFV, IoT an more.
- Steps to successfully integrate with partners using dynamic APIs.
- How Fibre as a Service can built value through integration with internal platforms and/or partners.
- Cost savings and revenue streams enabled by FaaS.
- Real success stories.
Visit the TM forum official site.