Empowering the Digital and Communication Markets
DGIT is a specialist supplier of software and services to digital and communications service providers, using cutting-edge technology to create intuitive, flexible and highly customisable solutions for the modern digital marketplace.
Our flagship products, Telflow and Inomial, are used to seamlessly automate and effortlessly manage manage the full quote-to-cash journey.
DGIT is proud of its long-standing association with TM Forum, the global industry association driving digital transformation in the communications industry. DGIT is a significant contributor to TM Forum’s B2B and API standards, and implements the TM Forum’s open digital architecture in its flagship products Telflow and Inomial.
DGIT works closely with MEF Forum, the industry association driving standards-based communications services across the network services industry. As a significant contributor to the MEF’s inter-provider wholesale B2B APIs, DGIT plays a key role in enabling service providers to automate their fulfilment across multiple provider networks and technology domains.
DGIT is closely aligned with the FTTH Council Asia Pacific, a non-profit organisation whose mission is to accelerate the adoption of optical fibre access by consumers and organisations. DGIT helped set the Fibre as a Service (FaaS) vision for the FTTH Council Asia Pacific by contributing to its FaaS white paper.
DGIT is a qualified AWS reseller.
DGIT is a proud member of the Communications Alliance.
- TM Forum Digital Transformation Asia – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 13 – 15 November 2018DGIT are excited to participate in TM Forum Digital Transformation Asia in Kuala Lumpur on 13 – 15 November 2018. Part of TM Forum’s renowned Global Event Series, TM Forum Digital Transformation [...]Read more
- MEF18 – Los Angeles, USA from 29 October – 2 November 2018Come and meet the DGIT team at MEF18 in Los Angeles from 29 October to 2 November 2018. For the second year in a row, DGIT Systems is a proud sponsor of this event. MEF18 is a global networking [...]Read more
- PITA Digital Strategy Forum – Suva, Fiji on 15 & 16 October 2018Come and meet DGIT at the Pacific Islands Telecommunications Association (PITA) Digital Strategy Forum in Suva, Fiji on October 15 & 16 2018. DGIT is delighted to attend the the PITA Digital [...]Read more
- More than Telco CPQ: Quote to Order to Partner to Cash with DGIT SystemsDGIT Systems is now providing the industry’s most dynamic end-to-end catalog powered experience for service provision. This is a vision realised for service providers, allowing services from [...]Read more
- DGIT Closes The Loop: Achieving Sustainable Digital Transformation by Connecting Customer Channels and Virtualised NetworksEarlier this year, DGIT was selected as a finalist for the TM Forum Excellence Awards in the Operational Transformation and Agility category. The selection of DGIT as a finalist for this [...]Read more
- DGIT Systems acquires billing systems vendor Inomial Pty LtdNICE, FRANCE – MAY 16, 2018 – DGIT Systems today announced the acquisition of Inomial Pty Ltd. Inomial Pty Ltd is a billing systems vendor with a strong customer base predominantly located in the [...]Read more